“I still love you” is the saddest fucking sentence in the whole world
ummmm p sure “the guac costs extra” is actually sadder
Just watch it, dammit
This is absolutely worth 19 seconds of your life.
"The fate did meet, our love keeps us together … a dream come true … I love you." - Rough translation of the quote written on the street bellow the place in Villa Borghese that overlooks the Piazza del Popolo. Taken on Rome, March 2013.
Too bad he didn’t get shot
White people are boring and annoying
Carrie - Stephen King
ok this is a sweet cover no doubt but what the fuck is up with this subheader
the actual truth about Carrie is “be inhuman to her consistently and repeatedly and she will eventually set you and all your friends on fire and even people who are horrified by your fiery deaths will find it hard to hold it against her”
"This company’s policies are evil, so I won’t buy from them" - yes okay
"This company’s policies are evil, so I’ll let the $8/hr customer service staff know just how I feel" - please no
- globally, 77,600,000 girls do not attend school
- there are 33,000,000 fewer girls than boys in primary education
- girls with secondary education are 6 times less likely to be married as children
- a girl with 7 years of schooling in the developing world will have 2.2 fewer children
- a child born to a literate mother is 50% more likely to survive past the age of 5
- two thirds of the 775,000,000 illiterate adults, and 63% of illiterate youth, are female
- literate mothers are twice as likely to immunize their and send them children to school
- a girl who completes basic education is 3 times less likely to contract HIV
- a girl earns 20% more as an adult for every additional year of education she receives
- a nation’s GDP rises an average of 3% when 10% more of its girls attend school
- less than 2% of international development funds are specifically allocated to girls
- school is not free in over 50 countries
photos: (1) malala yousafzai; (2) joey l. of a school for the hamar tribe in ethiopia; (3) beawiharta in jakarta of students who risk life crossing a collpased bridge to get to school; (4) muhammed muheisen, pakistan; (5) altaf gadri of an unofficial school run for slum dwellers held under a bridge; (6) paula bronstein of burmese refugees in thailand at a school in their refugee camp; (7) noah seelam, hyderabad, india; (8) per anders pettersson, uganda; (9) lana slezic in afghanistan; (10) roberto schmidt in afghanistan, where acid attacks and poisoning of school water by the taliban is on the increase
Telling your son not to “be such a girl” lets his sister who overhears the conversation know that being a girl is not a good thing and she should be sorry and ashamed of herself.
It also reminds your son that being a boy is better than being a girl and therefore he is better than any girl he will ever meet.
Thanksgiving is coming!
Wait, hold on, wasn’t this originally the comic about people stealing art and claiming it as their own.
Did you just copy someone’s artwork and claim it as your own to complain about theft.
Did you just do that.
The level of metafuckery right here is incredible
IT GOT BETTER.
I want my new look to be:
A prostitute that spends her spare time reading Vogue and practicing witchcraft.